PROFLAX: Bone & Joint 250ml
We are massive fans of Proflax!
Whether your dog is small or large, young or old, they can be open to strain or injury of their bones or joints at any time. Working dogs (those who compete in agility, flyball or gaming sports) can be more at risk and may require additional support of their bones, joints and circulation before, during or after competing or training. It may be that your dog is extra active, getting older or recovering from a joint operation. Additionally some breeds can be more prone to joint problems than others and require support from a young age to prevent difficulties later on. In all cases, Bone & Joint formula can help.
- 20% active herbal formula
- Supports healthy strong bones, joints and ligaments
- Aids circulation, protects veins and blood vessels
- Reduces inflammation
- Promotes calmness
- Natural analgesic
- Supports a healthy heart
- Holistic formula for physical and emotional wellbeing
Suitable for all breeds.
Not recommended for pregnant/nursing dogs and puppies under the age of 8 weeks old. Not be be used if your dog is sensitive/allergic to any of the ingredients listed. Check with your vet if your dog has an underlying condition or is taking medication before giving Proflax.
Amount to feed per day:
- Miniature Dogs up to 5kg - 5ml (quarter of a scoop) | Small Dogs 5-10kg - 10ml (half a scoop)
- Medium Dogs 10-25kg - 20ml (one scoop) | Large Dogs 25-40kg - 30ml (one and a half scoops) |
- Giant Dogs over 40kg: 40g (two scoops)