PROFLAX: Healthy Heart 250ml
It is estimated that 15% of dogs in the UK will suffer from some kind of heart problem throughout their lives. Types of heart conditions are congenital and degenerative, the latter affecting the heart valves or muscle and is attributed to ageing, virus or infection (heartworms) and certain breeds are more prone.
This blend will specifically aid blood flow, normalise blood pressure, strengthen arteries, aid respiration, increase appetite & energy and reduce anxiety. It will reduce inflammation and is a fabulous antioxidant. Flaxseed oil helps to maintain a healthy heart structure and function, support the health of the skin, digestive and immune & reproductive systems and aid mobility. The active herbal ingredients provide nutritional support; vitamins, minerals and phytonutrients (see opposite for each of the herbs and their benefits).
- 25% active herbal formula
- Aids respiration
- Aids blood flow & circulation
- Normalises blood pressure
- Increases energy & stamina
- Reduces anxiety
- Supports the immune system
- Holistic formula for physical and emotional wellbeing
Visible relief and health benefits can be seen in as little as 7-10 days in some dogs.
Amount to feed per day:
- Miniature Dogs up to 5kg - 5ml (quarter of a scoop) | Small Dogs 5-10kg - 10ml (half a scoop)
- Medium Dogs 10-25kg - 20ml (one scoop) | Large Dogs 25-40kg - 30ml (one and a half scoops) |
- Giant Dogs over 40kg: 40g (two scoops)
Suitable for all breeds.
Not recommended for pregnant/nursing dogs and puppies under the age of 8 weeks old. Not be be used if your dog is sensitive/allergic to any of the ingredients listed. Check with your vet if your dog has an underlying condition or is taking medication before giving Proflax.